University of Calgary Press
At the University of Calgary Press we publish peer-reviewed scholarly and trade books for the global community, helping to create a deeper understanding of human dynamics in a changing world. Our art and architecture, literary, and media series feature innovative Canadian cultural creators.
Through open access publishing, we make our scholarly authors’ research freely accessible to a worldwide audience.
We invite book manuscripts in several fields, as well as non-series monographs and collections.
- Africa: Missing Voices
- Art in Profile: Canadian Art and Architecture
- Arts in Action
- Beyond Boundaries: Canadian Defence and Strategic Studies
- Brave & Brilliant
- Calgary Institute for the Humanities
- Canadian History and Environment
- Cinemas Off Centre
- Energy, Ecology and Environment
- Global Indigenous Issues
- Latin American & Caribbean Studies
- Northern Lights
- Small Cities: Sustainability Studies in Community and Cultural Engagement
- The West